About White Bear Area Senior Program - White Bear Lake, MNVisit website
The White Bear Area Senior Program offers a variety of programs for area residents age 60 and older.
Meals on Wheels
Meals on Wheels is a community service that delivers nutritious meals to your home with the help of volunteers. Meals on Wheels helps elderly/disabled individuals who are unable to prepare meals stay connected to their communities, remain healthy, and live independently, for as long as possible.
Elder Resource Specialists
Programs established to connect seniors and their families to resources that promote safe and enhanced living in the community.
Senior Center Activities and Classes
Some and enjoy the many activities, classes and services provided through the White Bear Area Senior Program's Senior Center. The Center is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and is available to adults of all ages from all communities. Some evening activities are also offered.
Our supportersView all
- Allina Health-Benita Jackson
- Arthur's Senior Care
- Brighton Home Health Care & Ho
- Cerenity Senior Care-WBL
- Gable Pines at Vadnais Heights
- Good Life Senior Living
- Humana MarketPoint-D Coonradt
- Keystone Place at LaValle Fiel
- Kowalski's Market
- Lundgren Realty Group
- Mary Ebb Law PLLC
- Medicine Chest Pharmacy
- Northeast Youth & Family Servi
- Polar Ridge Senior Living
- Sandberg Funeral & Cremation
- Sheila Kelly Attorney at Law
- Sole Purpose Professional Foot
- Synergy Homecare
- The Homestead at Maplewood
- The Pillars of White Bear Lake
- The Possehl Agency
- True Partners Insurance Broker